Thursday, June 3, 2010

The house we built



I have just realised that it is nearly 4 years ago that we moved in to our brand new house. I remeber our first night so well, we felt like we were in a hotel! Carpet in the bedrooms, central heating, an ensuite and a TV in our room! It took us 2 years to design and what seemed like forever to build! It was at times extremely frustrating, but so worth it in the end. I know I could have been their most annoying client ever, but I like attention to detail. Things like toilet roll holders and door handles DO matter! More inside pics to follow later.

1 comment:

Life in the Country Lane said...

Gorgeous, stylish, and every girls dream...Great to start fresh and put your stamp on it. I love where we live but there is history in a family home and things you cant change. Can make it difficult to update. Maybe I need your services in the future!!! Well done x