Monday, June 21, 2010

Topiaries & Urns, Apples & Pears!




I LOVE topiaries! Especially in urns. So when I was planning my 30th earlier this year, (a garden party at my parents home in the hills) I wanted something that was unique and reflected my style.


I came accross the beautiful work of Samone Shepherdson of Melbourne Based Design Studio, Red Letter Studio http://redletterstudio.com.au/ when sourcing unique cards for my shop. I was thrilled to learn that Samone did custom made invitations! She completely captured my style and personality to come up with the invite above! I LOVE them! What a talented lady!


Another favourite of mine are the apple and pear cards which I stock in my shop.............good enough to frame Samone!!!

2 comments:

Life in the Country Lane said...

Unique and stylish...love them.

Red Letter Studio said...

thanks Leticia :o)

you rock! x