Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Front Covers!




My lovely friend Sally K sent me a text today letting me know she had just bought the Australian Country Collections Magazine and that my dining room was on the front cover! This January we had the lovely CC team come over for a day and shoot us, our house and my shop for the magazine. It was such a great day and very interesting to see how they style and shoot! I wasn't sure when it was coming out so thanks for letting me know Sal! Funny to see what the pictures look like as I have changed my house so much since the shoot.


Also this week another friend and fellow Yorke Peninsula resident Kathryn of Pink Apple who makes beautiful jewellery, clips and headbands (which I stock in my shop) got a picture of her beanies on the front cover of the Studio Bambini Magazine Directory modelled by more local girls Olivia and Lily......stunning girls and a great pic by their Aunty Kelly as always!!!

3 comments:

Life in the Country Lane said...

Congratulations Letitia!! How exciting....It does look different but gorgeous as always. Im also very proud of my great nieces and their modelling shots - there are a few pages inside with them as well.. great job by Kelly and Kathryn again.

A Room For Everyone said...

Wow, how exciting! I'll have to look out for it..Rachaelxx

Tara said...

Hi Letitia,I've only just read this mag and was very envious of the dining room...What a gorgeous place to return to every day...Tara...