Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All the way from the UK!




Super excited when a parcel arrived from my talented sister Melissa from the UK today!

In it was this amazing Union Jack cushion she made for my little nephew Hugo. 
Here it is on my Ollie's bed............now he wants one too.

Also some gorgeous Christmas stockings for the boys which they love and have hung up ready for next year already!
Pop over to her blog Hand Made Me by Lulliloo and take a look at some of her other items.

Thanks all for the response to my last post. Still undecided!

9 comments:

A Room For Everyone said...

That's gorgeous Letitia, I'll definitley have a look at her blog..Rachaelxx

Raine and Sage said...

What a talented sister you have. That cushion is gorgeous and suits the bed perfectly! It's gift shoppe worthy, but lovely that it has a sentimental hand-made quality too, which you can't buy! Sonia

Emma Burgess said...

Hi Letitia, she is very clever I agree and lovely too! Have a lovely day. Emma.

Karena said...

Leticia, how talented she is and I love the pillow!! Off I go to her site...visit me when you have a chance!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Jane said...

Thanks for the tip about your clever sister, Letitia - I'm now following her. What a classic set. J x

Christine said...

Just gorgeous! It looks great on his bed! What a talented sister you have!

Christine x

melissa said...

Hi Teeshy,
The cushion looks great on the bed (If I do say so myself! :)) )
I will send you an email about doing a cushion for Ollie.
Thanks for including it on your blog - Big hugs, Mel xo

Anonymous said...

how clever is she, what a fabulous boys room x

septembre said...

thank you for sharing this, lovely...