Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's a boy!





I am so happy to announce to you all that I have a beautiful new baby nephew Hugo Maxwell born on Thursday at 8.58am and weighing in at 9lb 8oz (a week before his due date!).  

He was the baby I referred to in my The Shed Before and After post whose conception was blamed on my launch night!

We were lucky enough to be able to scoot off to Adelaide yesterday to meet him! 
Straight to The Shed for bunting, bunny and singlets for our precious little nephew.

My big boy Ollie is completely taken with him and the proudest big cousin ever and I am a very proud Aunty too!

11 comments:

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Oh, and now you've got me all broody!!

I blame you entirely for any consequences..... :-)

That's an utterly adorable photo.

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

What a sweet pic of the cousins! I thought my boys were big at 9 pounds :)

Life in the Country Lane said...

Congratulations Aunty Teesh!! Very exciting, and a big boy too..
Cute pic. Have a lovely weekend.
Rebecca x

chateaudelille said...

Congrats and best wishes to everyone.Fiona

Thea said...

That is the sweetest image of the cousins - Congratulations proud aunty!

Laura said...

sooo cute!! I am so clucky right now, better not look for too long!! How is Melissa doing? She has been gone for ages, I do hope she is okay?
Laura c xxx

The House That A-M Built said...

oh he's gorgeous! congratulations! A-M xx

Mimi said...

Congratulations to all of you! Mimi x

Millie said...

I'm sure that story will be retold with much gusto at Hugo's
21st!
Millie ^_^

Julie-Ann said...

What a gorgeous picture of the two boys:). Congratulations to you and your family Letitia. The bunny is very cute too:)

RealBeauty said...

What beautiful boys!
http://realbeauty-realbeauty.blogspot.com/