Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Most Beautiful Country Style Garden

Country Style


Real Estate .com


Real Estate.com




Real Estate.com

Real Estate.com


This is my absolute most favourite garden in the world and it belongs to my best friend Katie's mother Ruth!

Not at all surprisingly it graces the pages of this month Country Style Magazine.

Ruth started with paddocks surrounding this house and built and designed this stunning oasis.

We have spent many a wonderful time strolling and playing in this garden, also I was lucky enough to have my Hen's day here (yes beautiful and elegant) but my most favourite moment was when we celebrated Katie and Martin's wedding reception in a stunning marquee on the tennis court.

Ruth's garden is to appear in an upcoming book Rural Australian Gardens by Myles Baldwin out very soon! I will be first in line to buy it.

I hear you wondering what the house it like? Absolutely amazing!

14 comments:

chateaudelille said...

Oh my, I love that garden too.I will have to get the mag. I hope it does it justice. I would love mine to look like that one.

Millie said...

I often play trolley bump & grind with Ruth @ The Stirling Fruit Shop! Fawley is a truly magical property & one of the Hill's best.
Millie ^_^

Miss Gingham said...

Wow! I love gardens like this. Thank you. Pamela xx

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

It' completely gorgeous! Can she be my best friend too?!

Life in the Country Lane said...

Wow what a beautiful garden. Thanks for sharing. You girls look gorgeous too! (I hear Paul did well with his run)
Rebecca x

Kellie Collis said...

That's a really lovely garden! Enjoy a beautiful day, Kellie xx

The House That A-M Built said...

... oh and you get to visit and frolic in it! Lucky you! it's divine. A-M xx

A Room For Everyone said...

It's so beautiful! My kind of garden. The wedding must have been wonderful..Rachaelxx

Mimi said...

Beautiful Gardens!

Leah - The Inside Story said...

This garden is stunning. I saw it in Country Style magazine and noted the upcoming book. I will definitely be getting this book. Absolutely beautiful. Thank-you for sharing.

Thea said...

Ooh gorgeous. I don't have this month's Country Style yet but this has reminded me to buy it. x

Julie-Ann said...

What a stunning garden. It must be wonderful to walk around in. Simply lovely- thanks for showing it:)

chateaudelille said...

Wish I was in your garden group visiting that garden!!Fiona

Jeremy Beauregard said...

Oh, that stunning garden definitely deserved that spot in the magazine! I wonder if I can still find that issue. But anyway, country style gardens are associated with being carefree and sentimental, which is the true essence of romance. I bet that translated to your friend’s wedding reception.