Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Furniture!





So sorry for the neglect!

We had an extremely busy weekend. Adelaide Friday to babysit my very good friend Sally's two boys, Sam and Will while she was in her sisters wedding. Also did a quick bit of web training for my new site with the great guys Jason and Jamie from Argon Design who have been working flat out on my site for the past month, back to the YP Saturday for the Meet a Mate In Maitland Ball with my long time friend Binks (and way too much champagne), Sunday down to Black Point for my Father In Laws 60th, back to Adelaide for a day trip Monday to pick up the boys! No wonder I am losing my voice.

Have been on the computer ever since working my new site which will go live on Friday!!!!

So here finally are the pictures of my new buttoned linen ottoman and kitchen chairs.

I have rearranged the formal lounge room, also note the painted wine rack (restocked) and I think my ottoman looks perfect in there! The kitchen chairs are divine, I love their french grey colour and oh so comfortable too!

Oh and the Fench style chair in the last pic is meant to be for the shop, I ordered it in as it was so well priced, but it looks so good in my house that I might have to get another one in! (not too sure if Paul will agree to that!)

Letitia
x

12 comments:

Life in the Country Lane said...

What a busy girl you have been. I have been patiently (well slightly impatiently) waiting for this post! Love love the ottoman and chairs...The ottoman looks great in the lounge room, and love the wine rack painted white. The chairs look french to me - they are gorgeous. Thanks for your message on my ottoman post and new chair - I cant stop looking at them! Have a great week.
Rebecca x

A Room For Everyone said...

Just gorgeous, the chairs are amazing and I love the colour..Rachaelxx

Design Love said...

Wow, you've been busy! No worries, we will still be here....I love the ottoman and your wine cabinet is lovely!

Cinders

Jenny said...

Hi Letitia, your new furniture looks gorgeous. You have lovely style and the ottoman is perfect. Looking forward to your website launch - best wishes!

Unknown said...

Love it all, can't wait to check out your wares;)

It's me said...

What a beautiful room....i like your furniture !!.and that kitchen chairs......ths same we have here !! good choice..............hahahahha!! beautiful your home........happy day darling....love Ria...

iheartart said...

Looking forward to the new site - hard work, but worth it in the end?

Katie

Ange said...

I love the shot looking through the doors...gorgeous. Your furniture is just breautiful!
Angex

Anonymous said...

Hey Letitia! have just been to your newonlne store! CONGRATULATIONS! The summer catalogue looks sensational. Easy to navigate, great pics and all the stock is so enticing! So now I am off to juggle the budget so I can snap up some of your lovely things. Just have to speak to the 'accountant'. All the best to you and this new chapter.
X Briohny.

Ruby and Belle said...

Your website looks great.
Send me some pictures of the mirrors you have, can always have them sent by courier.
I love that linen chair, I think I would have trouble letting that one go too.
Thanks
Mekaela

Val said...

Gorgeous!!!!

sarah said...

wow.....what a beutiful blog. i love seeing all your knew things. the pics of ollie are so cute. he looks just the same in his baby pic. his little birthday party looked great.x