Monday, May 31, 2010

Finally I blog!




Well I have been toying with the idea blogging since starting my business and finally I have done it! After recently making over a few pieces of furniture and being amazed at what you can do with a can of paint, I wanted somewhere and someone to share it with! So here I am and here are some pics of my beautiful black (yes black) dining table and dresser. I am quite sure that some people were horrified when I first told them of my idea, but I am absolutely thrilled with the outcome!
Photos are by the wonderful and extremely talented Kelly Dyett of http://blacksheepphotography.com.au
Thanks, Georgie for convincing me to use black and NOT white paint!
Black is the new White!

6 comments:

Red Letter Studio said...

welcome to blogland Letitia! it's addictive, be warned!! loving the new images of the white shed, beautifully styled!

~ Samone

Life in the Country Lane said...

Well done Letitia. I just started a blog of my own, just by accident/chance on the weekend. Have had many ask why!! (Just because I felt like being a little creative). Love the page and the black furniture, still love white though. Keep it up...

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Thanks Bec! Just popped over to your blog! I shall be posting more white soon! Still my favourite colour too.
xx

New Style Order said...

Hey Letitia, congrats on the blog - I've been meaning to suggest that you start one for ages now. Love your black restoration projects too, I've always loved black used in interiors. The kitchen in my 'forever house' will be black.

Letitia Linke - The White Shed said...

Hi Suzy, how are your renos going? Funny you say about the black kitchen, I saw one a few months ago in a magazine and it was positively stunning!

Millie said...

Lovely to see your blog up Letitia!
Millie ^_^