Monday, January 27, 2014

Back to School



Well off they went this morning, neither of them too happy about it!

I wouldn't be either if I was 6 & 8 years old and had had their summer.

Beautiful Berry Bay


Beaches, skiing, surfing, tubing, kneeboarding, swimming, snorkelling and motorbike riding.
All right here in our own back yard on the Yorke Peninsula too!

Ollie's first ski of the summer at Black Point


Another amazing day at Black Point

Tommy at Balgowan

The cousins on cousin Bruce's on farm track


I was very sad to see them go. They are so lucky to have each other and have had the best time together this summer. 

I will however embrace the return of routine! 

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hi Letitia

How your beautiful boys have grown and their holiday looked like lots of fun.
Must say your garden is looking gorgeous. My aggies are all burnt and crispy after the hot weather we've been having ( and were going to get more this week )
Kind Regards
Karen