Thursday, November 29, 2012

Lovely Wedding Magazine

The latest and arguably greatest issue of Lovely Wedding Magazine 
(sister to Adore Home Magazine) is out now!

I was so excited to be a part of this issue writing two of the wedding features.

Some of you may recognise Sally from Once.Daily.Chic

For those of you who loved Courtney's home I featured recently, make sure you flick through to her beautiful South Australian wedding on page 83 it is absolutely 'to die for'! 

photo by

photo by

As someone who has always loved writing I was thrilled to be involved in this amazing issue! 
Thanks so much for letting me be a part of it Loni.


Monique said...

Wow Letitia - the magazine is stunning! And Courtney's wedding ....... absolutely beautiful! Please keep us posted to let us know if she ever starts a blog xx

Polly said...

Oh my where was this when I got married?

Tina Kent said...

Fabulous work Letitia!

B is building a house said...

Wow. Just beautiful <3