Pages

▼

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Workshop


Busy getting ready for our first decorating workshop on Tuesday!

Can't wait for this fabulous group of 15 girls to come and be inspired.


12 comments:

  1. what a fabulous idea - can't wait to hear more about it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letitia that sounds like so much fun...looking forward to hearing more about it . Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes please, would like to know more!
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab! Wish I didn't live in Sydney! Have a great time. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you all have the best time ever

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be having so much fun right now :)

    Look forward to hearing more about it.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be so much fun and interesting.

    Good Luck and Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea. I hope it was a success. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Letitia, Wish i could be there, those bags look inviting! Emma. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how could you be in Australia??? N0, you are to far away!!!lol Wish I was there. Dianntha

    ReplyDelete