Pages

▼

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

New Adore............... Just Adorable!





The new issue of Adore Magazine is out now! It is jam packed full of beautiful images, homes and style. 

This is one I could read over and over.

Big thank you to Loni for featuring my store and some of my products throughout the magazine.

6 comments:

  1. Love the bird of paradise pouffe - divine!
    I must say I'm also a sucker for excellent packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your business looks like it is really doing well.
    It is all so beautiful, will be sure to make some purchases when I am in my new house.
    Thanks
    Mekaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo - white frame - I want I want I want!! Annie xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Letitia, some well earned recognition for your beautiful store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Letitia on the Adore feature! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the publication, so many gorgeous pretties to appreciate

    ReplyDelete